Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fresh Paint Showcase: Space Hulk!


Very excited for this update - a new Space Hulk set!  It seems to be tradition around here that by chance once a year about the same time I get a Space Hulk in the schedule.  I am always happy to oblige as the models are wonderful, and the Tyranid skin is always hand mixed and a good exercise in color matching.

I took the opportunity to have a little fun with the title images.  This isn't really an army, so regular terrain wouldn't do. It seemed fitting to display the game in the appropriate setting - a dimly lit room with drinks and snacks, in the middle of a game.  I hope you enjoy the images as much as I did painting the models and setting them up.  



The Blood Angel Librarian oversees the fighting.


Yes, brother, I see the Broodlord!


Too many Genestealers!



Brothers united.


The endless wave.