Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fresh Paint Showcase: Wrath of Kings House Teknis



What is it with October and piggy models around here?  I'm not complaining.  These are some of the best models I have painted in a while.  I really like the large open areas of armor and flesh.  The sculpts just have a lot of great character.



In case you didn't know, these are Wrath of Kings models from the House Teknes faction.  If you go to a demo table for the game at a Cool Mini booth (which I have, and it's a fun skirmish game) watch for these guys! There are three other equally interesting factions in the game, which will be rolling through here in the future as well.

Also as you may be aware, I am almost strictly a Games Workshop painter, but I will be adding this game to the roster for available painting as well as a new gallery to the site.  I have been wanting to expand for a while, and this was a great opportunity to.

Oh, and hope you like the new backdrop. Had a spark of inspiration and had to throw that together this weekend.  I did not have a proper fantasy themed backdrop.  



































Want up to the minute updates on all the stuff I am working on? Feel free to follow me on FacebookInstagram, or Twitter.