Friday, November 14, 2014

Showcase: Showdown - Biker Rally


Welcome to Showcase: Showdown, where I take a break from painting and just have some fun taking pictures with some models I have painted!  My love for modelling goes back to childhood, where I got the most enjoyment just setting things up in interesting and dynamic ways.  I try and incorporate this in every step of army building from posing individual models up to how an army looks displayed.  So every once in a while it is fun to just go wild, throw the rules out the window and pose a snapshot of some random battle in the game's universe.

Never mess with Marines!  Especially if they ride huge motorcycles with wheels the size of a tractor tire.  These traitors are learning the hard way you don't attack a Marine biker gang's garage.













Want up to the minute updates on all the stuff I am working on? Feel free to follow me on FacebookInstagram, or Twitter.  See you there!