Thursday, January 1, 2015

Looking Back: 2012-2014 Projects, All In One Image!


While I have been painting professionally for many years now, in 2012 I changed everything about how I viewed painting and the services I provide.  Realizing this is what I want to do for as long as possible, I stopped caring about time and ultra efficiency and simply focused on doing my best, enjoying painting, and the excitement of finishing my best work.

I love painting.  My posts are always short because I would rather be painting than typing.  Sometimes the thought enters my mind to do a blog series on how much I enjoy my work and why, but then I end up painting something.  This celebratory post will have to do for now. So here's to 2015, and if I am very lucky another one in 365 days.

Safe and happy New Year to all!