Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time to Get Serious!

Okay, so over the past couple weeks I have met a lot of new people, and a lot of them have blogs, so it's about time I got serious and stuck to the blog. I will update it regularly (no hopefully about it this time!)

So...what's going on with me?

Just got back from Adepticon where I won best painted and players choice with the Nurgle


I met a lot of great people, can't even begin to list them all!

I will be doing an article for Game Forces Magazine. It's a big magazine overseas.

Also, for the same people (they are also the owners of CMoN) I will be doing a tutorial DVD for painting armies.

And on top of that I am totally booked until...I think November now, so things are lookin good! Hard work pays off kids!

Not sold on this layout...too boring for me, but we will see.

See you soon!