Sunday, February 13, 2011

(2/13/2011) Alpha Level Tyranids

Lots of bugs! This is my first full Nid army, and they were a lot of fun. Very different than painting armor, and the first time in a long while I haven't used metal on something.

Up next is a charity army for Adepticon, and then it's full speed ahead on the Orks. I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but other than gathering supplies the army is on hold while I finish this last project before the convention. The charity army would probably be a two week army but I am going to put in lots of hours and try and do the update early next week, so no weekend update. Goal is Tuesday or Wednesday.

It is a Nurgle army, and the Adepticon staff ordered a lot of nice Forge World kits for it. Also a big thanks to Chaos Mail Order for donating the plastic kits!