Friday, October 17, 2014

Showcase: Showdown - Barricade


Welcome to Showcase: Showdown, where I take a break from painting and just have some fun taking pictures with some models I have painted!  My love for modelling goes back to childhood, where I got the most enjoyment just setting things up in interesting and dynamic ways.  I try and incorporate this in every step of army building from posing individual models up to how an army looks displayed.  So every once in a while it is fun to just go wild, throw the rules out the window and pose a snapshot of some random battle in the game's universe.

Some Emperor's Scythes and Lamenters hold out behind a barricade against some Sons of Malice.  The traitors have broken through with their evil contraptions, but they are bottle necked.  Who do you think would will win?













Want up to the minute updates on all the stuff I am working on? Feel free to follow me on FacebookInstagram, or Twitter.  See you there!